Kerala Nendran Banana is widely used in Kerala and is one of the staple fruits of the state. Regular bananas and plantains look like similar, but they are not same, though plantains belong to a banana family. Plantains like a bigger, bright green, and thick-skinned and need to be steam cooked for babies and kids. . Plantain can be included in babies diet in the form of raw banana powder and is often given as a first food in Kerala. And banana is also big resource in Kerala.
The popularity in bananas are variety crops and it make through healthy life. The Nendran bananas are the one of the category crop of bananas which is powerhouse of the nutrient . presently, it is found as a nendran banana powder to improve weight gain in your body. Nendran banana powder typically a baby food product. If you are looking for baby food ideas which helps in weight gaining in your babies, then this is best one. It helps in healthy weight gaining in babies. Especially, banana powder must be given only to the children who are above 6 months.
1. Banana rich in nutrition include potassium and fiber.
2. They help to prevent asthma, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and digestive problems.
3. Ripen bananas at room temperature and add them to cereal for a good tasty breakfast.
4. People who use beta blockers should not increase their consumption of bananas quickly.
5. Humans share about 50% of DNA with bananas.
6. Bananas can help lower blood pressure and protect heart health due to high potassium and low salt content.
7. The inside of a banana peel can help relieve itching and inflammation, such as from bug bit or poison ivy.